Three Little Pigs In A Blanket
The three little pigs needed more than a toasty blanket to keep them safe and sound.
But these little blankets warm up a tasty nibble for your guests.
- 2-(6oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-(6oz) block of cheddar cheese
- 1-(16oz) package of cocktail franks
- 1/2 cup warm barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees
- Unroll the crescent rolls, do not separate), and cut into 32 (1inch wide strips.
- Cut block of cheese lengthwise to make 2 rectangular blocks.
- Slice each block into 16 slices.
- Place one cocktail frank and 1 cheese slice on each dough strip.
- Roll up each one tightly, pinching seams to seal.
- Place roll ups on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with the warmed barbecue sauce.
What delicious nursery rhyme menu items do you have?
We know there are fabulously creative cooks out there who can whip up a delightful nursery rhyme dish! We'd love to hear about your menu and recipe ideas, so please share with all of us. Everyone would love to have a great menu for a their successful baby shower.
Return to Baby Shower Menu from Three Little Pigs in a Blanket