Little Boy Blue Haystacks Recipe
These are great little no bake cookes you can make well ahead of time.
Be sure to store in a tightly sealed container to retain their crunch.
This recipe makes about 30 scrumptious cookies.
- 2 cups butterscotch chips (12oz)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, crunch or creamy (your preference)
- 6 ounces Chinese or chow mein noodles
- 6 ounces cocktail peanuts
- Melt the butterscotch chips in a double boiler over simmering water
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
- Add noodles and peanuts, mixing well.
- Drop the batter by heaping tablespoons onto waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until cooled and set, about 20 minutes.
- Once chilled, keep in an airtight container.
What delicious nursery rhyme menu items do you have?
We know there are fabulously creative cooks out there who can whip up a delightful nursery rhyme dish! We'd love to hear about your menu and recipe ideas, so please share with all of us. Everyone would love to have a great menu for a their successful baby shower.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Return to Baby Shower Menu from Little Boy Blue Haystacks