Betty Blue Berry Cobbler
Betty Blue would surely have loved this blueberry cobbler recipe!
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350 F degrees
- Combine 1 cup sugar, flour, milk, baking powder and salt.
- Melt butter in an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Pour batter over melted butter.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Mix blueberries with remaining 1 cup sugar.
- Spoon berries over bater.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until browned.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
What delicious nursery rhyme menu items do you have?
We know there are fabulously creative cooks out there who can whip up a delightful nursery rhyme dish! We'd love to hear about your menu and recipe ideas, so please share with all of us. Everyone would love to have a great menu for a their successful baby shower.
Return to Baby Shower Menu from Betty Blue Berry Cobbler