Betty Blue Berry Cobbler
Betty Blue would surely have loved this blueberry cobbler recipe!
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350 F degrees
- Combine 1 cup sugar, flour, milk, baking powder and salt.
- Melt butter in an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Pour batter over melted butter.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Mix blueberries with remaining 1 cup sugar.
- Spoon berries over bater.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until browned.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
What delicious nursery rhyme menu items do you have?
We know there are fabulously creative cooks out there who can whip up a delightful nursery rhyme dish! We'd love to hear about your menu and recipe ideas, so please share with all of us. Everyone would love to have a great menu for a their successful baby shower.
Return to Baby Shower Menu from Betty Blue Berry Cobbler
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.