Humpty Dumpty Deviled Eggs
This recipe for Humpty Dumpty Deviled Eggs isn't your typical deviled egg recipe.
We're sure that you and your guest will be delighted!
- 6 large hard boiled eggs
- 3 3/4 oz sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and minced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbls. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and small pinch of cayenne pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped for garnish
- Halve the hard boiled eggs lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and force through a strainer into a bowl.
- In the same bowl, stir in the minced tomatoes, mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the filling into the egg halves equally.
- Garnish the stuffed eggs with chopped parsley.
- Yields 6 to 12 servings.
What delicious nursery rhyme menu items do you have?
We know there are fabulously creative cooks out there who can whip up a delightful nursery rhyme dish! We'd love to hear about your menu and recipe ideas, so please share with all of us. Everyone would love to have a great menu for a their successful baby shower.
Return to Baby Shower Menu from Humpty Dumpty Deviled Eggs